New Year, New Bank Account with a £70 Cashback incentive
Outside IR35 Roles Limited are pleased to announce they have partnered with Tide as a business banking partner, to save you money and time managing your contractor income and expenses. Tide is trusted by over 350,000+ UK businesses and they are one of the UK’s leading challenger business banks*. Tide offers free business current accounts (so no monthly/annual fees) which can be opened in minutes, FSCS protected and can be managed via your mobile (as well as via the web). There are no credit checks required. There is no risk in trying out Tide alongside your existing business account, so you can see what the fuss is all about!
Outside IR35 Roles users are eligible for an exclusive cashback offer from Tide of £70 along with one year of FREE UK transfers. The referral code to use to obtain the offer is OUTSIDEIR35
The account can be opened via the link below, along with the full terms and conditions.
Tide features summary
- Sign-up for a business current account can be completed in as little as 10 minutes on a mobile device or via the web.
- No credit check is required to open an account, therefore there is no risk in clients trying out Tide alongside an existing account.
- Free sign-up, with no annual or monthly fees.
- 1 year worth of free transfers
- Free Mastercard usage (at home and overseas) and no bank transfer fees for one year. These cost savings will again allow the client to re-invest into their business and not worry about extra charges when paying for any business expenses, as an example.
- Access to all Tide Platform product features to manage their business admin such as the Company Registration tool, Receipt Importer, VAT Manager (which links to HMRC), Expense Management, Expense Team Cards, Accountancy Software Integrations, Invoicing Tool, Invoice Protection and Virtual Office Address. These features will save clients valuable time completing and managing their business admin.
- Tide’s business current accounts can be managed on both a mobile device and via the web, allowing easy access to account features to save time on admin.
- Free signup
- No annual or monthly fees
- Free card usage, at home and abroad
- Free transfers to Tide members
- 20p when sending or receiving money from a non-Tide account
- £1 ATM withdrawal
- Cash deposits: £1 at the Post Office, 3% at PayPoint
*Tide is not a bank, but a business banking platform