Windows Server Engineer
London (Hybrid working once settled in)
Outside IR35 (Up to £440 P/D)
6-12 Month Contract
Active SC/DV Clearance
- Windows Server 2016-2019 Administrator skills
- Excellent skills and good understanding of Active Directory Services.
- RDS management and deployment experience.
- DFS administrator and solution/deployment experience.
- Vmware Administration experience.
- Good documentation skills
- Understanding and familiar with Jira/Wiki.
- Experience in Agile/Sprint outcome working environment.
- Good understanding of Network Layers and troubleshooting
- Experience in AWS, EC2, VPC, Elastic IP administration and deployments.
- Experience in working within airgapped environments.
If you are interested, apply here or send your profile to email@example.com