Technical Supplier Manager | 6 months + | Outside | £400 per day | ASAP Start
1x per week in London
A contract opportunity working with an up and coming FinTech company is available for the right Technology Supplier Manager, this contract has massive longevity potential; if you are an experienced Supplier Manager, this could be a great contract for you!
Working closely with supplier managers and business stakeholders to oversee the Technology suppliers and business engagement. This role is responsible for coordinating and supporting the overall management of third parties and the associated risks to Technology.
- Ensure that business areas are engaged, and future supplier/outsourcing plans are understood.
- Lead and coordinate the Technology procurement process, business needs, risk assessments, supplier selection, contracting, commercial negotiations and on boarding.
- Coordinate and manage all high-risk and critical third-party relationships within the Technology function.
- Liaise with key stakeholders, Identifying and managing the implementation of improvement actions.
- Driving value for money from suppliers and contracts and develop a holistic cost profile across all suppliers.
- Ensuring compliance with the clients supplier management policy, EBA guidelines and GDPR.
- Hardworking individual with excellent communication skills, delivery focused and a great team player.
Please apply now for immediate review!
TECHNICAL SERVICE MANAGER | TECHNICAL SUPPLIER MANAGER | SUPPLIER MANAGER | ITIL | STAKEHOLDER | CLIENT | RISK ASSESMENT | THIRD PARTY | FINTECH |GDPR | HIGH-RISK | COMMUNICATION