Technical Project Manager – Extended Reality
Outside IR35, Day Rate DOE
Remote with occasional trips to London
Our client is looking for a tech-savvy Project Manager to join an award-winning creative team for a 11-month contract and help them deliver the 2nd instalment of an Emmy nominated VR Series.
As a project manager, take charge of the creative expertise, relationships, and technology; help push the boundaries of storytelling and take consumers to new worlds of enhanced reality.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Use Agile processes to manage the multi-functional development teams day-to-day running of daily stand-ups and review sessions
- Managing task backlogs
- Scheduling to deliver solutions and mitigation strategies to achieve key deliverables and milestones
- Resource planning and recruitment for the development team
- Budget accountability to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
- You will be able to showcase a track record of successful high-quality delivered projects
- You will need to be technically minded with a passion for innovative immersive technologies and storytelling
- Proven track record of building and maintaining complex project schedules for mid-to-large teams across all disciplines, delivering the vision on time and in budget
- Strong negotiation, mediation, and conflict resolution skills
This Technical Project Manager vacancy is being handled by Langham Recruitment Ltd. Langham Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales (reg 11525223).
Keywords: Technical Project Manager, Agile, AR, VR, Entertainment, Digital Producer, Extended Reality