One of the UK’s leading Utility organisations is going through quite a number of significant transformation initiatives geared around transitioning a number of their legacy on-prem platforms to Azure Cloud capability and as such as are looking for a talented Solution/Cloud Architect.
As a Solution/Cloud Architect you will be focusing on some of the following projects:
- Smart Metering – driving deploying the POC, Smart Metering Siemens IP systems, working with a 3rd party cloud provider to drive SMETS 1 to SMETS2 transition activities, engaging with DCC, assessing existing architecture, looking at additional functionality that will enable the data strategy.
- Smaller projects such as migration projects – legacy systems migrating to the cloud i.e email journaling systems migrating to the cloud
- Working with SQL servers and legacy on-prem software solutions, migrating printing solutions to the cloud – documentation for service introduction
Additionally you will work with Microsoft Azure and drive commercial decision making around the cost management, access controls and IAM tasks as part of a wider Azure Cloud transformation agenda.
This role requires a Solution/Cloud Architect who has:
- A demonstrable background working on Cloud Transformation Projects centred around Azure and Smart Metering (ideally an AZ 104 Microsoft Azure Administrator)
- Demonstrable background working on recent Azure Cloud data migration projects transitioning from on-prem to off-prem Cloud solutions
If you are a Solution/Cloud Architect who wants to help build a COE for a large Utilities provider and play a pivotal role in delivering an enterprise wide Azure Cloud transformation agenda then please send through your CV ASAP for an immediate response.