Chroma are currently recruiting for a Service Desk Manager to join a rapidly growing national business based in Warrington as a Service Desk Manager initially on a contract basis (Outside IR35). You will be responsible for supervising, motivating, and supporting a small team of engineers in fast-paced, exciting environment working with both internal users as well as third parties.
In this internal facing role, your team will be responsible for in-excess of 150 tickets on a weekly basis. As the Service Desk Manager, your first priority will be stabilising the team to be able to provide a quality service to the business where support tickets are managed in a timely manner.
Day to day
- Building out processes and documentation including checklists for service
- Prioritising and directing day to day activities
- Dealing with 3rd party suppliers
- Stabilise the service desk team
- Review and establish realistic SLA’s
- Review all on and off-boarding procedures
- Hiring on to the team as needed
- At least 5 years solid experience of managing an IT service desk
- Building and creating service processes
- Previous experience doing emplyee 1 to 1s
- Solid knowledge of IT services
- Ability to handle P1 / P2 incidents.
If you are interested in this position, please apply below or get in touch with Caleb on 0735135197 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org