Senior PMO Manager
Up to £700 per day
Remote Working/ London (minimal)
4 months, potential view to extend
Needs to be able to start before 10th March
My client, a global IT consultancy is looking for a Senior PMO Manager for a multi-year programme. My client is transitioning 200+ staff from this one organisation to the other, transforming their Service and System Management capability.
Duties/ Skills Needed
- The PMO Manager will be responsible for monitoring, reporting, and overseeing the transition and transformation milestones, deliverables and dependencies. Also providing guidance and support to executives, project managers, and internal function.
- Support senior leadership in overall strategic planning: Build rigorous analysis to support business and functional leaders in translating strategies into actionable and quantitative plans.
- Collaborate and oversee all programs and project activities to meet company objectives and goals. Develop and review an integrated master program schedule. Facilitate business alignment of the strategic plan.
- Develop project governance processes and drive continuous improvement of project management tools and standards.
- Evangelise the PMO programme across teams and act as a change agent, identifying opportunities for business process improvements/ Support Change management initiatives.