Senior Oracle IAM Specialist
!2 Month Contract
430-460 Eur per day
100% Remote to EU/UK Candidates (Outside IR35)
I am partnering on a opportunity with my Global Pharma Client based in Prague for an Senior Oracle Identity and Access Management Specialist based in Prague on a 12-Month+ Rolling contract.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Security Operations team, and deliver important defence to the company’s infrastructure. 100% Remote to EU/UK Candidates (Outside IR35)
Senior Oracle IAM Specialist Main Skills and Responsibilities:
- Manage 3rd party service organization to deliver IAM onboarding service to business applications.
- Responsible for all requests related to IAM onboarding activities.
- Act as IAM onboarding single point of contact for other IAM identities & business organizations
- Liaise with Application Managers, Business Information Systems Management & Engineers, Architecture and Operations to deploy current and new IAM solutions to Applications
- Managing application escalations and quick resolution returns
- Responsible for Onboarded Applications to Security and Compliance policies
- Track and report IAM application onboarding progresses
- Provide input on improvements and standardization for the IAM onboarding processes to improve deployment of IAM solutions into the live environment
- Provide IAM onboarding reports and tracking capabilities within the ServiceNow platform
Must have experience in the following:
- Minimum 8yrs IAM SME/Service Management experience
- Expert knowledge of IOracle AM industry controls and governing principles (SOX, GXP, CFR21-11, etc.)
- Hands-on experience: • Oracle Identity Manager • MS AD – ADFS – AZURE
- Project Management experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent English a must
If you are interested in this exciting Senior Oracle IAM Specialist opportunity and heve the relevant experience fpr this 100% Remote role EU/UK candidates (Outside IR35), please send your CV as soon as possible for consideration
Only EU/UK candidates interested in need to apply.