Are you a seasoned Senior Business Analyst with a deep understanding of finance operations and P2P (Procure-to-Pay) processes? Do you possess the analytical acumen to identify and optimise key performance indicators (KPIs) and streamline purchase order processes? If so, we have an amazing opportunity to work with our Market-leading, business services client.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will play a critical role in driving operational excellence within our finance department. Your expertise in finance operations and P2P processes will be invaluable in optimising our financial procedures and supporting the company’s growth and success.
SAP and Basware experience would be massively beneficial.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements related to finance operations and P2P processes.
- Analyse current financial workflows, identify bottlenecks and propose data-driven solutions to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
- Work closely with stakeholders to define and document purchase order processes, ensuring compliance with relevant regulations and industry standards.
- Provide insights and recommendations to Senior Stakeholders based on your analysis of financial data and market trends.
- Proven experience working with Finance Operations teams and specifically those in the P2P value stream (including procurement functions)
- Experience of dealing with P2P applications and Finance Ledgers
- Understanding of Supplier Master Data Maintenance
- Understanding of Professional Services Business
- Be able to manage a work stream end to end within a project and be responsible for the projects tasks within the work stream
- Be able to influence and advise on “what good looks like” rather than just take the process proposals at face value
- Understanding of full project life cycle
- Happy to roll sleeves up and get into the detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to run workshops, create business/Functional requirements and process maps, give presentations
- Able to create test cases/scenarios
- Knowledge of the Change Management process and ability to support change managers
If you possess the above experience and would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity – apply before 5pm on Thursday 16th of November.