Senior DevOps Engineer -London/Hybrid – £650 per/day (Outside IR35)
Are you a Senior DevOps Engineer (Contractor) from an FS background? My client is a looking for an experienced Senior/Lead DevOps Engineer, skilled with Azure or AWS to join their growing team.
- Work closely with the development teams ensuring great collaboration is taking place across the whole technology team supporting and improving CI/CD.
- Work closely with stakeholders to collaborate on roadmaps & business vision
- Working closely with existing SMEs & enterprise level clients
- Working with other engineers, providing the knowledge to deliver a smooth automation process from the start to the end of the project lifecycle.
- Own the infrastructure platform technical strategy
- You will be a passionate technologist who is excited about automation and engineering, and building future-proof production reliable platforms
- Accountable for meeting the SLA’s and KPI’s defined for the applications on Azure platforms.
- Managing the on-call support rota.
- Strong understanding of Cloud technology – specifically Azure
- Experience working in a highly available production environment
- Excellent knowledge of Infrastructure as Code, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Understanding of Terraform, Packer, AKS
- Commercially astute
- The ability to lead, manage and inspire other members of the DevOps team
- Familiarity with IaaS and managing Windows Servers for legacy support while we migrate to PaaS, creation of images using Packer
Sound like you? Please send across your updated CV, and we can arrange a confidential conversation to discuss in more detail.