Senior Business Analyst
6 Months, scope to extend
Up to £500 P/D Outside IR35
Hybrid, London – 3 days on site/2 days remote
The successful candidate will idealy hold Security Clearance (SC)
We require a highly skilled dynamic Senior Business Analyst who will work with colleagues and stakeholders to investigate and model business functions, processes, information flows and data structures, using a range of business analysis techniques.
You will have excellent stakeholder management skills and be able to conduct analysis and articulate that to technical and non-technical audiences, sometimes at a senior management level. You will play a key role in developing a transition roadmap for a technical project moving into a business as usual function.
Key areas of work:
- You will translate the solution to the business problem into detailed requirements by creating user stories and well-defined acceptance criteria.
- Elicit end-to-end business requirements for a live cross-government service
- Working cross government to bring together varied business and operational outcomes to form a holistic overall set of service requirements
- Assist in determining the long-term scope of GovPass, defining potential end states, and the sequencing of deliverables
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and the ability to effectively engage stakeholders.
- Excellent understanding of the importance of stakeholder management and use of stakeholder mapping and analysis techniques.
- Be able to gather information from a range of stakeholder sources, understanding data limitations and modelling appropriately.
- Be able to analyse information and apply thinking using comprehensive tools and techniques to support the formulation of strategic plans and decisions
- Good aptitude for learning new technologies and theories quickly
- The ability to manage stakeholder groups to gather information and communicate with stakeholders clearly and regularly, clarifying mutual needs
- Operationalising a technical solution in a complex business environment with many stakeholders
- Understanding of business processes, governance, and requirements to achieve change
- Experience of business transition programmes
- Experience of working in or with the security community
- Experience of working on cross government programmes
- Experience of using SharePoint, MS Office, MS Project, Google suite and data visualisation tools
- Relevant degree or industry qualification eg BCS Certificate in Business Analysis an advantage
If you are interested, apply here!