Project Engineer | 3-month Contract | £35 – £45 Per hour | Oil and Gas | Great Yarmouth
Langham Recruitment is currently working with a well-known Hydraulic and Electrical expert in the oil and gas industry. With facilities and clients worldwide, our client is a major player within their industry, specialising in highly technical niche products.
Our client is looking for a Senior Project engineer to join their team on a 3-month contract basis and someone who has industry project experience, so that they can come in and hit the ground running.
As a Project Engineer, you will oversee the technical aspects of the projects assigned to you, as well as completing the projects on time and within budget, while ensuring the maximum safety and reliability of the equipment manufactured. As a Project Engineer, you will also:
- Carry out hydraulic and pneumatic system design and engineering.
- Full financial management of projects, including expenditure, profit etc.
- Ensure that progress is kept up to date and produce monthly project progress reports.
- Complete technical evaluations of assigned projects and report these to stakeholders.
- Highly experienced as a Project Engineer/ Senior PE, working on Hydraulic and Electrical projects, ideally within Oil and Gas.
- Experience designing from a Mechanical perspective.
- Professional manner and experienced and comfortable in dealing with Clients.
- General stakeholder management experience
- Good PC Skills including Microsoft packages.
What’s on offer for you:
- Day rate of £35 – £45 Per hour
- Hybrid Working.
Apply with your CV or get in touch via the details below!
This Project Engineer vacancy is being handled by Langham Recruitment Ltd. Langham Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales (reg 11525223).