Power BI Developer
Outside IR35, up to £450 P/D
5 months with scope to extend
- Our client has agreed a new approach to forecasting and budgeting for 2023/24 – as a result, new Power BI reporting will need to be produced to leverage the outputs of the new forecasting model, including algorithmic forecasts, and draw out trends over time as well as forecast accuracy
- This will also lead to changes to the underlying data model used for a large number of Power BI reports used across the organisation, which will need to be updated, improved and rationalised, including a focus on discoverability and putting into place robust deployment pipelines to facilitate maintenance
- The requirement is for a partner to work alongside the client to exploit the opportunities and address the risks arising from this process change and ensure users across the client can easily find accurate, timely insight
- A Power BI report building on the new forecasting and budgeting model that delivers insight to users across the client, drawing on existing metadata, assess forecast accuracy and incorporate existing new developments like a ML forecasting model
- A review of in-scope existing Power BI reports to identify which changes need to be made to take into account the new forecasting and budgeting model and for these changes to be implemented
- A review of existing Power BI reports with a view to making our reporting estate more streamlined and improving discoverability, including through the provision of improved directories
- Implementing a deployment pipeline to simplify and improve deployment of reporting content.
If you are interested, apply here!