A leading healthcare provider are on the lookout for a Senior Network Engineer to join their internal hosting team that provide the essential hosting for over 10,000 wider organisations across the UK.
The team are responsible for projects that start at design phase, and run through the build and delivery of production network environments. With the team managing projects across so many organisations, collaboration is key for the team, working with both internal and external stakeholders to design and implement functional networks.
As a Senior you will be required to lead on projects, these can be data centre migration projects or cloud based projects within AWS and/or Azure. Leading the team will also require you to coach and mentor junior members as they look the build on their own experience.
- Collaborate with colleagues and wider team members to design, build and implement functional and stable networks in production
- Provide support to the PM teams with external projects
- Be the go to for technical resource for any incidents and investigations
- Ensure the solutions meet the high security needs
- Accurate and up to date documentation
- Previous experience within complex networking environments
- Strong experience with VMWare/HyperV
- Worked with major venders such as Cisco or HP
- Knowledge of Cloud computing is very beneficial
The role is a home based position however you may need to travel to Leeds on a monthly/Bi-Monthly basis when on-call.