.Net Developer (.net Core / C# / MVC) – 6 Months initial – Remote Working – Outside IR35
An experienced .Net Developer / Back-end Developer is required on a contract basis to form a part of the client’s Search Enablers team.
Working for a leading e-commerce organisation, the successful .net Developer / Back-end Developer
will have extensive experience within the MVC Framework, SQL and Stored Procedures. The .Net Developer / Back-end Developer will work in collaboration with a highly experienced team within an Agile environment, ensuring the collection and accuracy of relevant data.
Essential Skills and experience:
- Extensive experience working as a .net Developer / back-end developer
- .Net / .Net core
- C#, ASP.Net, MVC
- Experience with RESTful APIs, and/or microservices
- Familiar with source control such as GIT
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum framework
WCF, automation or Azure DevOps (or CI/CD Build tools) would be beneficial
The role is largely based remotely but will require the successful .Net Developer to work at their Leicester office 1 day per week, to attend key sprint meetings.
- Job role: .Net Developer / Back-End Developer
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: 6 months with view of extension
- IR35 status: Outside IR35 – You will also be expected to complete a QDOS assessment
- Rate: £350 per day
- Location: Remote based but with 1 day per week onsite in the Leicester office
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant.