MS Exchange Specialist
Up to £475 P/D OUTSIDE IR35
3 days on site in London per week
12 month contract
Active SC would be advantageous
We are currently looking for a skilled individual to join our clients dynamic team and take charge of migrating their Exchange Server from Windows Server 2012 to 2019. This is a crucial role that demands in-depth knowledge of On-Prem Exchange server management and deployment.
Role and Responsibilities:
- As an Exchange Server Migration Specialist, you will be responsible for the successful migration of our clients On-Prem Exchange servers from 2012 upwards to the latest Windows Server 2019 platform.
- Your expertise will be vital in ensuring a seamless transition and uninterrupted communication for our organization.
- Additionally, you will be involved in providing 1st to 4th line support, resolving any issues that may arise during the migration process or in the post-migration phase
- Extensive experience in migrating On-Prem Exchange servers from Windows Server 2012 to 2019.
- Proficiency in managing and deploying On-Prem Exchange servers with a deep understanding of their configurations.
- Strong knowledge of 1st to 4th line support, allowing you to efficiently handle and troubleshoot any migration-related challenges.
- Familiarity with SEG (Secure Email Gateway) systems will be highly advantageous.
- On-Prem Exchange Server Management and Deployment.
- Exchange Server migration from 2012 to 2019.
- 1st to 4th line support expertise.
- SEG (Secure Email Gateway) experience.
If you are interested, apply here!