Up to £32 per hour
Mechanical engineer to work on a fast paced project providing process support to increase on-time and accurate deliverables and reduce administrative burden on Design Engineers. This will ensure consistency with a quality focused approach.
You will be required to deliver documentation, validate and collaborate. Great communication and an ability to deliver to targets will be paramount.
This contract requires on site work due to the nature of the work.
- At least 5 years manufacturing (mechanical)
- 3 years ERP experience, ideally IFS, PMRP
- 100% commitment to deliver company targets.
- Business or engineering systems
- Quality assurance
- Manufacturing Planning
- Machine building
- Engineering administration
- Project administration
Day to day:
- Working closely with design and assembly teams to understand project progress.
- Prioritise and highlight issues with as much of a future view as possible.
Please apply or contact Louis Keane on 07305 019 879 if you would like to hear more about this role, ‘teams’ interviews booked for next week!