An established consultancy firm based in Hull, are looking for an experienced consultant to provide a performance management solution for one of their clients.
As a Management Consultant you will play a critical role in managing the change and delivery of this solution.
You will therefore need:
- Change management experience
- Ability to implement business processes
- Experience delivering change management programmes
- The ability to foster an environment of change and productivity
- Soft skills
- Experience working with 3rd party clients
- Excellent communication skills, able to engage at both middle management and board level
- Excellent people management skills, able to lead, motivate and coordinate a diverse project team, including external suppliers.
This is a hybrid role based in the South of Hull, which encourages you to be on site 4 days a week.
This is also contract role outside of scope.
Our client is open to welcoming candidates from any industry background but preference is oil and gas
If you are available immediately, or coming to the end of a contract please send through your CV for an immediate response.