IT Service Desk Analyst – Warrington – 5 days a week Onsite – Contract – Outside IR35 – Immediate Start – £20 per hour (Overtime Available)
2 months initially
**local candidates preferred**
As an IT Service Desk Analyst, you will have the opportunity to work with some exciting technologies and help drive the technology landscape forward. You will be responsible for the continued support of all aspects of the technology used within the company as well as the delivery and development of projects to enhance and extend it.
You will provide support to over 700 employees across the group. The job holder will play a key role in ensuring that all service requests and incidents are handled professionally. They will represent IT to both internal staff and 3rd party suppliers.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role
- Confident supporting a Windows Server/Azure AD/M365 Environment
- Understanding of LAN, WAN, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP
- 1st & 2nd Line Support
- Hardware Fixes & Builds
- Good Communication Skills
- Azure Fundamental/ AWS cloud Certifications
- ITIL Foundation Certifications
Interview in the next 2 days and start Monday 8th January.
For more information on this role or to apply, please contact Caleb. C.email@example.com