My client is a well-recognised Utilities company based in the North West of England, they are going through a period of growth and transformation and are looking at ways of delivering an optimal customer experience to its customers.
As part of their drive to improve customer experience, they are hey are about to embark on a significant CRM and billing system implementation, and as a consequence they are looking for an IT focused Project Manager to lead the project.
Critical to this role as a Project Manager you will be:
- Managing the end to end delivery of the project, including highlighting all key risks, issues, inter-dependencies
- Putting together the project plan and ensuring delivery of the project
- Managing the delivery of the milestones and tracking those effectively
- Working with key stakeholders across IT, Customer Services and back-office
- Managing aspects of the business Change, to ensure successful transition to BAU
To be considered for this role you will demonstrate a track record delivering comparable projects within the Utilities sector whether that is Water or Energy. Your CV will also clearly demonstrate successful large scale IT transformation delivery impacting customers.
This is a 5-month contract paying £600 – £650 per day OUTSIDE of IR35.
If you are available immediately or coming towards the end of a contract please send through your CV for an immediate response.