Infrastructure Project Manager
c. £500pd Outside IR35
London / Hybrid working
My client is looking for an Infrastructure Project Manager to join their IT transformation team to support end to end project delivery in response to changes across the business.
What you will need:
- Extensive experience delivering infrastructure projects with 3rd party vendors.
- Strong stakeholder management experience in matrix organisations.
- Flexible delivery skill set across a blended agile and waterfall methodology.
What you will be doing:
- Working alongside the PMO to deliver on time and on budget while proactively dealing with risks and issues.
- Design and deliver full end to end projects with strong attention to detail.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders such as engineers, business solutions and customer managers.
This will be an initial 3-month contract with a strong likelihood of renewal.