Outside IR35, up to £475 P/D
Hybrid, 3 days on site per week in London
6 Months, scope to extend
We are looking for a Infrastructure engineer. Working within a specialist services company you will drive and/or create the necessary artefacts to help the client organisation deliver rapid change. You will have excellent interpersonal skills and a pragmatic approach to getting change through delivered successfully through the internal Governance group.
- Windows server 2012/2016/2019 Administration experience.
- Windows Vmware vSphere 7 or 8 experience.
- vSAN storage management and configuration
- Windows Active Directory Services experience.
- Windows VMware Administration experience.
- Experience in VMware upgrades (6.7 to 7 or 7 to 8).
- Good understand and ability to write PowerShell scripts.
- Windows WSUS design and configuration experience.
- Experience of managing, configuring ADFS services and claims.
- Experience in DNSDHCP configuration and administration.
- Worked with HP Print and scan hardware and software.
- AWS Administration experience.
- Experience of vSphere automation deployment
- NSX and vRops experience.
- Experience of SQL Server management.
- Experience of Rubrik back up administration.
If you are interested, apply here!