We seek a Project Manager to join our contractor team working on a client project developing systems for the mobility sector, with an initial contract term of six months, outside IR35.
Our client projects include the development of mobile applications, driving behaviour products and various AI/ML enrichments and analyses in partnership with Toyota and other mobility and insurance brands.
The successful candidate will be able to work remotely, but it would be ideal to have access to Epsom in Surrey up to twice per week.
The successful candidate will have a pivotal role in our client’s engagement with customers and managing multiple projects of all sizes from start to finish.
- Must be a “people person” with superb verbal and presentation skills
- Must be able to handle multiple projects in parallel
- Must have an excellent ability to collate, document and track requirements and dependencies of a project’s workstream, recognising and highlighting potential issues and delays
- Ideally has experience in the software industry or has a tech background
- Ideally has an automotive or insurance background
- Must be proactive and assertive to achieve the desired goals set by the management teams
- Ideally would have an understanding of Agile approaches to software development
- Rates are negotiable based on experience. Please anticipate having video calls and using remote collaboration tools during the interview process.
To apply, email email@example.com attaching any supporting documents that might help your application, such as your CV, portfolio or website links.