We seek multiple Machine Learning Engineers to join a fast-paced team developing various models and systems to be used by Toyota and Lexus organisations worldwide.
Our client projects include developing and deploying models for crash detection, crash classification, driver scoring, risk predictions, fleet optimisation, eco-driving analysis, vehicle residual value and more. The models can be trained using billions of miles of driving data, as well as many years of sales and insurance data.
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will be part of a team working with Data Scientists, Data Engineers and Software Engineers to build innovative and impactful products.
Applicants must be fluent in English and can work from the UK or any country listed in the “Current Adequate List” of this image.
- Develop, train and deploy machine learning models in production environments
- Collaborate with data scientists to design and improve the accuracy and efficiency of models
- Build data pipelines and ETL processes to ensure data quality and availability for machine learning algorithms
- Optimize and scale machine learning models to handle large datasets and high-traffic loads
- Ensure the reliability and stability of machine learning systems in production environments
- Keep up to date with the latest trends and advancements in machine learning and data science technologies
- Proven experience in building and deploying machine learning models in production environments
- Strong programming skills in Python and experience with machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, or Scikit-learn
- Experience with Big Data technologies
- Proficiency in SQL and database systems such as MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Experience with cloud-based services such as AWS
- Demonstrable experience developing ML models with MLflow, TensorFlow or similar frameworks
- Strong communication skills to discuss the best methods to develop models and understand data
- A Creative and analytical attitude
- Experience using source control (git)
- Experience working in an agile team
- Willingness to work with remote collaboration tools, including Slack, Google Apps, and GitLab
- Passion for technology and willingness to learn new things
Rates are negotiable based on experience. Please anticipate video calls and remote collaboration exercises during the interview process.