We seek multiple Data Engineers to join a fast-paced team creating, maintaining and improving data pipelines used by Toyota and Lexus organisations worldwide.
Our client projects include developing and deploying data architectures, data pipelines and data analytics systems used in crash detection, crash classification, driver scoring, risk predictions, fleet optimisation, eco-driving analysis, vehicle residual value calculations and more.
As a Data Engineer, you will be part of a team working with Data Scientists, Machine Learning Engineers and Software Engineers to build innovative and impactful products.
Applicants must be fluent in English and can work from the UK or any country listed in the “Current Adequate List” of this image.
- Design, build, and maintain scalable and efficient data pipelines and architectures
- Develop and implement ETL processes to integrate data from various sources into data warehouses or data lakes
- Develop and maintain databases and data models to ensure efficient data storage and retrieval
- Work with data scientists and analysts to build and maintain data pipelines that support machine learning and data analysis workflows
- Ensure the security, privacy, and compliance of data throughout the data lifecycle
- Troubleshoot and debug data-related issues as they arise
- Continuously monitor and improve the performance, reliability, and scalability of data pipelines and systems
- Strong knowledge of data modelling, data warehousing, and ETL concepts and techniques
- Strong programming skills in Python and experience with common libraries and tooling
- Experience with Big Data technologies
- Experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Familiarity with cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Knowledge of data governance, security, and compliance practices
- Familiarity with ETL tools such as Apache NiFi, Talend, or Informatica.
- Familiarity with data warehousing solutions such as Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery, or Snowflake
- Familiarity with database management tools such as SQL Server Management Studio, pgAdmin, or MySQL Workbench
- Familiarity with workflow management tools such as Apache Airflow, Luigi, or Azkaban.
- Experience using source control (git)
- Experience working in an agile team
- Willingness to work with remote collaboration tools, including Slack, Google Apps, and GitLab
- Passion for technology and willingness to learn new things
Rates are negotiable based on experience. Please anticipate video calls and remote collaboration exercises during the interview process.