Position: IFS Business Analyst/Functional Consultant
Employment Type: Contract, Full time
Start: 15 January 2024
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Remote with occasional travels for Key Meetings and Workshops
Focus on SAP is specialist SAP Recruitment organisation offering both permanent and contract staffing solutions on a global scale.
Client – Partnered with a client partner that prides on improving the world through innovation and development. By doing so, they invent products and solutions that solves practical problems for their customers and make the world safer and secure.
Role Description: Join our client’s team as an IFS Business Analyst/Functional Consultant and make a significant impact by driving the direction of the project while coordinating and working with various stakeholders. You will be expected to collaborate with business partners, influencing the process and operating models within your specified area. You will be involved in determining the nature of the business need in order to contribute the most value adding application of the solution.
- You will be involved with Functional & Non Functional Requirement documentation & facilitate agreement.
- High & Low-level process design.
- Facilitation of process design & requirement gathering and validation.
- Help test manager to facilitate UAT and translate feedback into required process refinement & escalation to project steer for business decision making.
- 5+ years IFS experience.
- IFS Implementation Experience; Project-based accounting & financial, Material Resource Planning, CRM, Project management, Resource planning.
- Very good communication and Customer Management Skills.
Salary – Market Rate (DOE)
Location – Remote with occasional travels for Key Meetings and Workshops.
If you are interested or would like to know more. Please email your CV and contact details to Jonathan at email@example.com
Keywords – #hiring #IFS #IndustrialFinancialSystems #BusinessAnalyst