Contract – Embedded Control Engineer
Initial 6-month duration
£400-£450 / day – Outside IR35
Are you an expert in embedded control systems? Do you want to work on cutting-edge robotics and vehicle projects? If yes, then read on!
We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented contract embedded control engineer to join a leading company in this sector.
You will be part of a team that develops and implements real-time control algorithms for robots that operate autonomous vehicles, using C/C++.
A successful candidate will need:
- Strong Embedded C/C++ skills and experience
- Good knowledge and experience with Matlab and Simulink
- Expert knowledge and application of control theory in dynamic control of robots and vehicles
- Experience with electronic sensors and actuators, hydraulic systems or motor control technologies
- Experience developing commercial embedded software for control systems.
- Experience with writing software tests.
This is a contract position for an initial 6-month duration. Ideally you will be expected to work on-site 2-3 days a week, but this can be negotiated later.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV as soon as possible.