Embedded C++ Engineer | Contract | £350 – £450 per day outside IR35 | Fully Remote
We are seeking an Embedded Software Contractor to join our automotive client to deliver numerous projects across a number of interesting workstreams.
As the successful candidate, you will utilise System Requirements Documents to design, develop and test a reliable, real-time embedded software application for a variety automotive systems. This is a hybrid role, with on-site work required once a week.
• £350-£450 per day outside IR35
• Fully remote
• Initial 6 month contract
• Eliciting traceable software requirements from System Requirements Documents
• Writing extensive code in Embedded C++
• Implementing designs in modern C++
• Performing comprehensive verification of designs at unit and integration levels using automated test tools.
• Expert knowledge of C++ for embedded systems
• Understanding of unit and integration testing, with the ability to use automated tools effectively.