Data Project Manager – 6 Month Contract (Initial) – Outside IR35
VIQU have partnered with a global organisation who are seeking an experienced Data Project Manager to deliver on a variety of projects within their BI & Data function.
The successful Data Project Manager will own one of three possible projects depending on their experience / skillset and how best it aligns with the work required. The project areas are:
- Finance data
- SQL Environment
- Company Data
The right candidate will be delivery focussed and have strong experience in project management within an agile, enterprise environment.
This is a hybrid role, and the successful candidate will be required to work one day per week onsite in Leicester.
Key skills & experience for the Data Project Manager:
- Proven track record in project management within an enterprise environment
- Extensive experience managing and delivering data projects within an Agile (SCRUM) environment
- Experience managing projects within Data, SQL, Azure DevOps (Azure Data Lake environments, Azure DataBricks Notebook, Azure Data Factory Pipelines)
- Experience managing Data Migration Projects
- It is expected that you will have strong “bread and butter” skills of a Project Manager:
- Communication, Stakeholder management, Planning, RAID management, Project Governance, financial management, and business management
- Leadership skills and team management experience
- The ability to plan and prioritise workload in a demanding environment
- Proven experience working and managing 3rd party suppliers
- Agile (SCRUM) Certified / Prince2 / Prince II
- Job role: Data Project Manager
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 6 months initial
- IR35 status: Outside IR35, you will be required to complete a QDOS assessment
- Location: Hybrid, one day per week onsite in Leicester
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant.