A unique client of mine is searching for a Data Engineer to start in February on an initial 6-month contract. The role is Outside IR35 paying £500-£550 and will be remote working.
The Key technical skills we are looking for include:
- Azure data services, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, API’s, Logic Apps, BYOD, SQL Server
- Data Warehousing skills are required.
- ETL Methodology
- Understanding of Data Modelling & Star Schema concepts, data flow, and data governance and data structures.
- Understanding of Dynamics 365 F&O ADF capabilities and experience of data loading into D365 F&O.
- Build re-usable unit test documents and track into QA tools
- Ability to troubleshoot data issues
- Follow best practices in terms of development, unit testing, continuous integration, code documentation
- Strong Service Delivery attitude. Provide input and implement solutions to drive the continuous improvement of the development and support teams
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Works with a strong team spirit in a collaborative environment
- Shares his knowledge, guides and support other team members
- Creates a culture of integrity and compliance
- Inspires and sustains technical excellence, high performance, and urgency regarding improving current practices.
- Curious, collaborative, and constantly interested in learning new things.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, M.Sc. or equivalent in Computer Science, IT, or related
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in ETL applications or Software Development projects
- Minimum 2 years on Dynamics 365 ADF data migration and loading into D365.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience with Microsoft Azure solutions.
- Azure Data services, Azure SQL DW
- Knowledge of other Microsoft tools such as SSIS
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)