MS Dynamics Technical Solutions Architect
12-Month Rolling Contract
Day Rate up to 850Eur (Outside IR35)
My leading Logistic Services client based in Amsterdam is looking for a Technical Solutions Architect for their Technical Architecture team. You will be designing the essential core building blocks that make up technical solutions.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Oversight of detailed analysis, design, subsequent development, and test of new or existing architecture
- Drive design sessions with developers and key collaborators
- Lead long-term technical vision, end-to-end designs, and roadmaps for solutions and their integration with business processes
- Validating if the output of all product developments meets the technical architecture requirements
- Assist in migrating the existing interfacing with other applications
- Integrating the solution with relevant technologies (Azure, Boomi,…__
- Assist on inquiries about D365 FO & CE data models, data relationship.
- Execute D365 FO build pipeline and releases (deployable packages, ssrs data sets….)
- Identify gaps, challenges, and opportunities, and then use them to develop appropriate solutions and through collaboration ensure requirements, strategy, and approach are understood to deliver the best solution
- Responsible for the incubation of emerging technologies, architectures, and methodologies to understand the opportunities of creating new services or using new technologies
- 5 to 8 years of experience as a technical solution architect in large implementation projects.
- Design/implementation/consulting experience with software applications
- Experience in analytics architecture, database architecture, or networking
- o Infrastructure – Interfaces
o Microsoft products & technologies in general
o Cloud architecture and Microsoft Azure
o MS Dynamics 365 Finance, SQL server product(s), BI
You have experience with providing technical estimates.
- Translating business/software requirements into technical design blueprints and ability to conduct requirements-gathering activities
- Knowledge of web frameworks and Rest APIs, Cloud environments (Azure), DevOps (Docker/Kubernetes, CI/CD) and Agile principles, and database management systems (e.g., RDBMS, NoSQL systems)
- Knowledge and experience in designing applications Azure
- Strong experience in working within large-scale environments
If you have the experience and drive to join this highly technical and rewarding environment, please send your CV as soon as possible for further discussion.