Creo CAD Engineer
Experienced Draughtsperson required to be able to prepare detailed engineering 2D drawings for the manufacturing of parts from 3D Creo8 files.
You will have the ability to work and communicate within a multi-disciplined team environment.
This contract would include working from home for up to 3 days as long as you are up and running with the role.
- Experience using CAD Software
- Experience of Creo or similar 2D packages
- Solid knowledge of Creo Windchill
- Experience of technical drawings
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge
Day to day:
- Producing high quality and consistent 2D drawings
- Ensure all drawings are completed on time
- Regular liaison with design team internally or remote
- Drawing up products into CAD for manufacturing
- Liaising with suppliers
- Ability to work and communicate strongly within a team environment
- Responding fast to changes
- Meeting deadlines
Please apply or contact Louis at 07305 019879 if you would like to hear more about this role, ‘teams’ interviews booked for the next few days!