Technical Business Analyst | £350 – £400 per day | Outside IR35 | 2 – 3 months | West Yorkshire
We are looking for a Technical Business Analyst to join our client’s award-winning EdTech company to assist them in developing more structured functional requirements within their agile software and product teams.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work together with external business customers (non-technical) to collect and record specific functional and non-functional needs for new initiatives, additions, and system upgrades.
- Serve as a liaison between the customer requirements, development and product teams and other technical stakeholders. Business needs should be converted into precise technical specifications, and effective communication should be maintained throughout the development lifecycle.
- Participate in the development and execution of test plans and scenarios to confirm that generated solutions satisfy the specified criteria (UAT).
- Keep abreast of market developments, best practices’, and the appropriate business analysis and industry areas. Determine areas for process improvement and offer creative answers.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience working as a Technical BA in a software development environment.
- Experience working within an agile environment.
- Strong communication skills with the capacity to explain technical concepts to stakeholders who are not technically savvy and vice versa.
- Good working knowledge of software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Experience working with Data Analytics Products would be beneficial
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong business process mapping and analysis experience.
What’s on offer:
- £350 – £400 per day Outside IR35
- 2 – 3 month contract.
- Flexible remote/hybrid work options.