CAD Design Engineer | Contract | Outside IR35 | Up to £35 an hour | Hybrid/Gloucester
We are looking for an experienced Mechanical/CAD Design Engineer to join our client who works within the aerospace, automotive and oil and gas industries. You will be required to design products in Autodesk Inventor and follow the product from initial conception through to completion.
The contract will be an immediate start and determined as outside of IR35. Location in the Gloucester area with a hybrid working arrangement.
The role as a CAD Design Engineer:
- Use Autodesk Inventor & AutoCAD to produce drawings from initial conception through to completion.
- Assist with maintaining library of standard products
- Manage changes to product designs
- Co-ordinate with internal & external team members/design teams/project teams
- Liaise with colleagues, other departments, and project teams with respect to mechanical requirements
- Ensure that drawings are prepared, stored, issued, and archived in accordance with company procedures
- Excellent communication skills, written and over the phone.
- Prior experience working with Autodesk Inventor.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to make decisions and manage time effectively.
- Computer literate on all Microsoft packages.
- Candidates with previous experience as a CAD Technician, Inventor Designer, or Mechanical Design Engineer could be suitable for this role.
This CAD Design Engineer vacancy is being handled by Langham Recruitment Ltd. Langham Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales (reg 11525223).