C++ Embedded Developer
6 Month Rolling Contract
Hybrid working (3 days on-site)
Up to £500 per day 0utside IR35
I am partnering with my leading Technology client who is currently looking for an experienced and dynamic C++Embedded Developer to join their long-term project on a 6-Month rolling contract located in London.
Key Skill and Responsibilities:
- Design diverse parts of a digital television system, which may range from the user interface to the driver level.
- Implement these designs in various embedded systems to a high standard. The majority of this software shall be implemented in C++
- Work from both internal design specifications and international standards
- Ensure that work packages meet requirements, pass quality standards and are integrated with other parts of the system
- Work to a professional standard, paying due regard to safety, efficiency, cost effectiveness, time scales and the needs of the Company
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Electronics, Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science or solid hands-on industry experience
- Analysis and design of software modules within an embedded system. Good written English skills are essential
- Experience of real-time and/or embedded software development in C++ (on embedded Linux) for Digital Televisions
- Working in a small team, the candidate must be a team player and be flexible
- Individuals suitable for the position must be enthusiastic and be prepared to develop their skill set across a diverse software environment
- Knowledge of DVB and/or ATSC digital television standards
- IPTV and/or related IP technology
- Modern software design processes and methodologies
- Linux (or other Unix-like) programming experience, shell scripting
- Version control systems, software build environments
- Source code quality checking and analysis tools
If you have what it takes for this challenging and rewarding C++ Embedded Developer role, on a 6-Month rolling contract, apply now to set up a call to discuss this opportunity in detail.