Business Systems Analyst- COINS | Until April 2024 – possible extension | Outside IR35 | £400-£500 DOE | Hybrid
We are looking for a Business Systems Analyst (COINS) to join a leading construction company to help support a COINS ERP upgrade. This contract is looking to start as soon as possible and will run until atleast April 2024, with a possibility of extension. This role has been determined as outside of IR35.
As a Business Systems Analyst, you will collaborate with other members of the team to support and implement projects that will result in the deployment of new and/or improved software, configurations, or functionality that will enhance operational processes and business efficiencies.
- Assisting with system implementations and upgrades
- Change management and planning for system changes
- Analysing and documenting business requirements
- Developing reports and queries of applications
- Provide training, guidance and knowledge to support best practice
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement
Qualifications / Experience:
- Essential commercial experience with the COINS ERP
- Experienced Business Analyst
- Construction/Manufacturing industry experience desirable
- Circa £400-£500 DOE – Outside IR35
- Minimum term until April 2024 – potential extension
- Hybrid (requirement to travel to the West Midlands)
This Business Systems Analyst (COINS) vacancy is being handled by Langham Recruitment Ltd. Langham Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales (reg 11525223).