Not slowing down for Christmas just yet, I’m working on a new opportunity with one of our clients in the construction space, who have an immediate need for a Business Analyst to come on board for a January start date. You’d need to be in their Central London twice a week, as they undergo an exciting stage of their company wide transformation.
Construction experience is not a necessity, but experience working in a regulated industry would be beneficial.
- Fantastic communication skills
- Able to manage stakeholders of all levels
- Extensive experience in process modelling
- Knowledge of Change Management
- You will be evaluating and re-engineering processes, and driving those improvements
- Facilitating and Documenting meetings
- Determine the user requirements for systems in production
- The creation and implementation of management places for every project
If this sounds like you, then please apply on the link below.