Our client are looking for a Business Analyst to work across multiple projects in large multifunctional organisations.
Agile and waterfall methodologies, preferably APMG BA qualification.
Working closely with business and IT PMs.
Strong Excel/Visio and MS Project Experience.
Clear customer focus.
Taking ownership of issues and experience of large-scale enterprise transformation and/or TOM is good.
Solid finance and HR experience.
Process mapping and process improvement experience in cross-functional programmes.
Analysing and communications of complex processes into simplified info to many stakeholders.
• Leading Business Analysis from a business standpoint across multiple projects in large multi-functional organisations.
• Experience of Agile and waterfall methodologies and preferably an APMG BA qualification (as a minimum).
• Process mapping and process improvement experience in cross functional programmes and projects.
• Analysing and communication of complex processes into simplified and digestible information to a variety of stakeholders (esp. snr levels).
• Working closely with business and IT PM’s (and IT BA’s colleagues). Change Management, Risk, PMO & PMO qualifications useful.
• Continuity of BA experience or a clear career progression in the discipline is a good indicator of focus. Strong Excel/Visio & MS Project Experience.
• Details in CV showing a clear customer and hand-holding focus is important.
• Working with limited info and taking ownership of issues also good indicators. experience of large-scale enterprise transformation and/or TOM is also good.
• Anyone with solid finance and HR experience will be valued on many of the projects…