BI Developer – Remote – Leicester – 6 Months Contract (Initial) – Outside IR35
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding Business Intelligence Systems team working with a great mix of experience both inside the company and across the industry. This is a key area within the business and as such the successful BI Developer will have to be approachable and mindful when communicating with the different user base and their personalities across the business.
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Extensive knowledge and a deep understanding of Business Intelligence Development.
- Solid experience working with Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Bricks.
- Experience in operating within an Azure Framework.
- Good knowledge and experience of Azure Data Factory Pipelines and creating Data Lake Environments.
- Data Bricks Notebook experience.
The role is largely based remotely but will require the successful BI Developer to work at their Leicester office 1 day per week.
- Job role: BI Developer
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: 6 months with view of extension
- IR35 status: Outside IR35 – Pending QDOS assessment.
- Location: Remote based but with 1 mandatory day per week onsite in Leicester
To discuss this exciting BI Developer opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant.