AI Engineer Contract| £500-£600 per day (Outside IR35) | 4 months | Bath (Hybrid) | Automotive Technology
We are working with our client in automotive technology who’re seeking another AI Contract Engineer to help with their object detection efforts. The items range from the conventional human shape to unique ones for which no training data is available.
- Using UML to create software architectural designs.
- Designing in C++ and Implementing in C++.
- Verification of quality using Lint Plus and MISRA C++.
- VectorCAST is for unit testing.
- Ensure Integrity testing is being carried out.
- Make sure ECU Acceptance Testing has been completed.
- Expert expertise of camera-based object identification AI algorithms, including verification, validation, and performance estimates.
- Expertise in Linux, CUDA, and TensorFlow.
- NVIDIA GPU expertise, including Orin, Jetson, and Xavier platforms.
- Model implementation experience in C++.
- £500 – £600 per day outside IR35.
- Role able to be worked remotely, but there will be requirements to travel on site to Bath for testing and verification purposes.
This AI Engineer Contract vacancy is being handled by Langham Recruitment Ltd. Langham Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales (reg 11525223).
Keywords: AI, Linux, Cuda, TensorFlow, Nvidia GPU, Orion, Jetson, Xavier, C++