Contracting Authority: Government Client
Security Clearance: DBS
Contract Length: 400 days/3 days per week
Location: London 2 days per week
Strong written and verbal communication skills including ability to explain complex information with senior management and directors, produce summary reports on complex technical and process issues.
Strong ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with people within a delivery team including project managers, solution architects, business analysis, developers and testers
Expert in software design and implementation using Agile methodologies.
Experience in design of multi-tiered distributed applications to automate business processes and to meet user function and quality characteristics, including but not limited to; performance, availability, scalability, security, and integrity.
Expert in tooling and technology that support all aspects of the software development lifecycle in an agile scrum environment including, but not limited to:-
• Azure DevOps Boards for Backlog and Management
• Azure DevOps Analytics
Expert in Agile metrics across large scale Agile delivery.
Expert in Scrum and Kanban techniques including coaching experience.
Expert in coaching and leading teams in Agile and Lean practices. Proven experience as expert and advocate for Agile approaches, continuously reflecting and challenging the team.
Extensive experience in delivering complex projects in multi-vendor environments.
Demonstrable experience of working on projects of a similar size, nature and complexity as RUC over the past 5 years
Key Knowledge / Skills
• Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM core functions (including but not limited to: – case management, workflow, correspondence, RBAC etc)
• Omnichannel (in particular webchat, voice and IVR)
• Strategies for integrating bespoke data sources into Microsoft Dynamics CRM (read and write)
• Azure technologies (including but not limited to: – API Manager, Active Directory, Functions, Storage, Service Bus, CosMos Database etc);
• Demonstrable experience of working on projects of a similar size, nature and complexity as RUC over the past 5 years
• Agent-assisted PCI compliant payment solutions; and
• SFIA competency-based resources would be desirable.