Our Consultancy client is looking to engage a Lead Programme Architect to consult to their Life & Pensions client. The end client is currently undertaking a large transformation programme and require the chosen Consultant to be embedded in the programme for the next 3 years.
The role requires someone to be based in the Edinburgh office at least 2-3 days per week. The contract will be Outside IR35 and has a rate banding of £800 – £1000 per day.
Key requirements of the role:
- Direct and support a team of up to eight architects
- Ensure correct architectural processes are being adopted by the team
- Ensure workstack prioritisation is in place and correctly aligned to programme delivery priorities.
- Drive areas of architecture and design to certainty
- Chair the Programme Design Authority
- Ensure all elements of architecture and design are effectively governed
- Identify and manage intra programme technical dependencies
- Senior technology stakeholder engagement
Experience of transformation programmes, outsourcing and migrations is desirable.
Please note, in this instance candidates are required to have previous proven experience within Life & Pensions industry.
If this role is of interest, please send your up to date CV across ASAP.
Our Client values diversity and welcomes applications from everyone.