Technical Service Desk Analyst – £300 to £350 – Outside IR35 – Fully remote – 3 Month Role
Our client is seeking a Technical Service Desk Analyst to provide analysis of transaction and log data from with an Azure environment.
To ensure customer enquiries and issues are resolved in a timely and professional manner, delivering a world class customer service experience, ensuring the
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To provide operational support in responding to the customer, by triaging enquiries, analysing logs, and investigating customer affecting incidents.
- To drive the resolution of customer enquiries by applying technical expertise, product knowledge, and problem-solving skills.
- To follow ITIL processes and to ensure company policies and standards are met.
- To be a key contributor with maintaining policies and technical documentation by ensuring process outputs, resolution reports, process documents, knowledge base articles are kept up to date.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Experience of Microsoft Azure.
- Experience of Microsoft Azure Application Insights and Kusto queries.
- Experience of Microsoft SQL server and queries.
- Experience of Microsoft Azure Cosmos Databases and queries.
- Familiar with C#, .Net 6 and Visual Studio.
Technical Desktop Support Analyst – £300 to £350 – Outside IR35